Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor New Vendor, OEDRO All Weather Floor Mats, Big Sale!!!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Price reduction, $89.99.
10% Off Code: SCOUPAMB

$80.99
with the code.

Do you offer the mats in a lighter color, like cream?

Is there ANY WAY to buy these mats without the logo? I really dislike logos on products that go in my car and this is the biggest reason I have not bought your mats. I hope you consider having an option for those who would like to purchase the lacks without the logo.

In fact, I'd pay extra for mats that are clean without a logo.

Do you offer the mats in a lighter color, like cream?

Is there ANY WAY to buy these mats without the logo? I really dislike logos on products that go in my car and this is the biggest reason I have not bought your mats. I hope you consider having an option for those who would like to purchase the lacks without the logo.

In fact, I'd pay extra for mats that are clean without a logo.
Sorry, we don't offer the mats in a lighter color.
And we also don't have these mats without the logo. But it is very easy to remove the logo by yourself.
upload_2019-9-9_13-10-8.png

If you really dislike it that much, you can simply unscrew and remove the logo plates. The simplest option to plug the screw openings are with black auto body/sheet metal plastic plugs, you just have to measure the screw size and buy a similar size, Amazon sells tons of different ones cheap.

Thanks! I can't stand to see logos, especially inside the car, and more so with how clean and uncluttered the Model S interior is.