Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Vent Feature

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
With the heat coming, I love the new vent feature in the app that lowers all the windows and opens the sunroof a crack. However, the vent feature in the car only vents the sunroof. Does this happen for everyone? Not so nice of a feature if I have to get my phone out of my pocket and access the app to use it. Its easier to just do it manually!

the vent feature in the car
You have a vent feature *in* the car? Doesn't exist on the 3 so I wouldn't expect the vent windows to be available only on the S an d then only on those with a sunroof, which is probably what you are seeing.
I would *love* ALL DOWN, ALL UP, or VENT on the screen UI, or better yet through double press or something physical on the driver window button.

You have a vent feature *in* the car? Doesn't exist on the 3 so I wouldn't expect the vent windows to be available only on the S an d then only on those with a sunroof, which is probably what you are seeing.
I would *love* ALL DOWN, ALL UP, or VENT on the screen UI, or better yet through double press or something physical on the driver window button.
Yes, I have a 2016 Model S with sunroof. I like your idea for an all down option as well. It wont allow me to use the app to close the windows though so that would have to be in the car. Probably a safety feature. Although, if someone has their fingers in my windows, it would be great to trap them there until the police come!