Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

NEW Video!! Model S in Europe

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not go totally off topic, from video:

"Here is car that all the Norway is waiting. Tesla model S, world's first all electric luxury car."

That's with my broken Swedish, next think I understand is "Herregud" when hi floors it (oh my God, -tulkitsen tämän niin ettei testaaja ole ainakaan Norjalainen sauvakirkkojen polttaja)

Basically, they are just saying that everything about this car is great, and especially the accelleration and lack of noise. They compare it to the M5, and say you get pretty much the same for a fraction of the price. He says he is 180 cm high, and that he sits perfectly fine in the backseats. In the end he says it's not only a great EV, but a great car. He says that in the US, the car is priced to compare with it's German competitors, but in Norway it wouldn't be surprising if the price would be a third of the German cars because of the taxes. All in all, it's 100 % positive, even though he starts off by saying he has had a lot of mixed experiences with EVs. Apparently not with the Model S.

What's kind of funny is that they laugh about the name frunk like it is totally random. I'm not sure they know what a trunk is...