TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

New vin assigned?

Discussion in 'Model X: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by modelxowner, Mar 16, 2016.

1. modelxowner

modelxowner Member

Any new vin assignments this week? My order confirmed on 1/19/16 and still waiting for the vin to be assigned. Have seen people with later confirmations with vin assigned (good for them). Very anxious and hopefully soon.

2. K-MTG

K-MTG Sunshade Captain of TMC

I changed my 70D to a 90D, still waiting for a VIN

3. umeshunni

umeshunni Member

Looks like no VINs were assigned since the last batch. I suspect Tesla has their Model X pipeline full till June.

4. K-MTG

They should be assigning VIN's soon because when I changed my order from 70D to 90D the rep confirmed a mid-April delivery and that I should have a VIN assigned shortly.

5. umeshunni

umeshunni Member

Ah, you're right - there are folks who have sooner delivery dates who are 'missing' VINs

6. Macgaver

Macgaver Member

Not sure, but I think VIN are assigned Tuesday every two weeks. Am I right ?

7. K-MTG

When was the last VIN assignment? I need a VIN for my 90D soon

8. johnc11050

johnc11050 Member

We are still waiting also. Got email about change in configuration and new April/May delivery but DS and everyone else at Tesla says to 'wait'. Have been for 2 1/2 years but no matter. Great things come to those who 'wait'. New TMC slogan?