Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Voice Commands needed

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm new to my Model 3 and have found that I operate most functions using voice command, helps with my limited eyesight to see the screen. Yesterday I tried a voice command that I thought (silly me) would be standard, I asked "what time is it" and tried many alternatives to try and get it to tell me the time as I seriously can't see the small writing at the top of the screen. Yes, I could resort to looking at my watch but I don't always wear it. Such a small logical basic command and it can't do it! Seriously, Tesla should look at expanding the voice command functions.

Also hoping one day I don't have to put on an American accent as well 🤣

Reactions: CAM3RON
For reference, this may be useful:

It may not be up to date, but there's a link to a google spreadsheet that may be better maintained.

I'm new to my Model 3 and have found that I operate most functions using voice command, helps with my limited eyesight to see the screen. Yesterday I tried a voice command that I thought (silly me) would be standard, I asked "what time is it" and tried many alternatives to try and get it to tell me the time as I seriously can't see the small writing at the top of the screen. Yes, I could resort to looking at my watch but I don't always wear it. Such a small logical basic command and it can't do it! Seriously, Tesla should look at expanding the voice command functions.

Also hoping one day I don't have to put on an American accent as well 🤣
I’m afraid we are stuck with the american accent requirement, as there is no world outside america.
Unfortunately the tesla made voice system is rubbish. The previous one that I bought with the car was faultless, and then they changed it “to do more functionality”, but its so hit and miss that its hardly used now.

• Funny
Reactions: Gayle S and Wol747