TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

New vs CPO Delivery Experience

Discussion in 'Model S: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by cinemasatty, Dec 19, 2016.

1. cinemasatty

cinemasatty Member

Obviously there are many threads about both new and certified pre-owned Model S/X. However, I'm curious about how the delivery specifically is different between the two occasions. There have been many great posts and vlogs about the fantastic delivery experience- beautifully presented key fobs, covers to reveal the car, plaques with "Congratulations", etc. Has anyone had a similar experience when picking up their CPO? Thanks!

2. Az_Rael

Az_Rael Supporting Member

My CPO was in the delivery bay at Buena Park and there was a nice card with my name printed on it. No giant red bow, but I understand not all locations do this even for new cars. I got a nice little bag of swag (umbrella, mug, pen and tie tack). The delivery person was very helpful and went over the car with me and answered all my questions.

Overall, I was treated very well, and didn't feel at all like I was getting some sort of lower level of service just because I was buying used.

• Informative x 2