Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New web page inconsistency - Tesla please note

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The new Options and Pricing web page now shows the January 1 prices ($49,900 / $59,900 / $69,900) but still shows the 8 way non-heated front seats standard.

To be consistent with George B's blog which says price increases will not go into effect till Jan 1 the site either needs to rescind the listed prices till Jan 1 or show 12 way heated front seats as standard and indicate the prices shown are as of Jan 1.

I'm sure this inconsistency is unintentional. But as displayed now the information is inconsistent with George B's blog and will be confusing for people making new reservations.

Edit: My error! These are indeed the old prices after the tax rebate. I should not have started this thread. Late night. Apologies to everyone.

Last edited:
For the most part, the website upgrade is much, much better than the previous layout.

I did find an error in data when checking the service center locations...the (Canadian) Mississauga service center shows the closest store / showroom to be NYC...with the opening of the Toronto store last month, this is incorrect.

Last edited:
Also in the German version it states under the government subsides that its 5 years of Tax free driving for EVs, although the law changed more than a year ago and its 10years of tax free driving now till end 2015. That equals 2000€ (2400$) more. I emailed Tesla about that a few weeks ago but the don't seem to be interested to advertise 2400$ worth of subsidies.