TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

New Wheels & Blacked Out Headlights

Discussion in 'Model S' started by ThatGoogleGuy, Apr 18, 2016.

1. ThatGoogleGuy

ThatGoogleGuy Member

Just want to show you guys my new set up! I've had the headlights for a few months, and I just got the wheels put on a couple weeks ago. I haven't taken really nice pictures yet, so the ones from my phone will have to do. In my opinion the headlights I have now are one of the best looking features on the car, the dark look is much sportier without compromising on performance.

Also I'm selling my set of OEM 19" Cyclone wheels that are like knew. They were kept in great shape, and have no curb rash. Please PM me if you are interested in buying them. I will pay shipping anywhere in the US

Here are pics of the new setup
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Here are some of just the headlights before the new wheels
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Lastly, here are some pictures of my OEM 19" Cyclones for sale.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like x 3
  2. CHG-ON

CHG-ON Still in love after all these miles

Love the headlights. Do you mind sharing the cost/time/effort to mod them? The car is lovely!

3. Jeff4155

Jeff4155 Member

Very nice mods, MS looks 100% better with the darker lights and those rims look great too