Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New wheels for my S

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I’m new to Tesla but will be ordering a S this week. I’m super excited but trying to decide on wheels. I really want black wheels and seems like most go with tsportline. I’m considering either getting the 10 in wheel package in black and then just use the 19 in tires that come stock with the car or is is worth upgrading to the 20 in but but have ego but new tires as well. Any comparison pics on cars any has?
Thanks in advance.

So I’m new to Tesla but will be ordering a S this week. I’m super excited but trying to decide on wheels. I really want black wheels and seems like most go with tsportline. I’m considering either getting the 10 in wheel package in black and then just use the 19 in tires that come stock with the car or is is worth upgrading to the 20 in but but have ego but new tires as well. Any comparison pics on cars any has?
Thanks in advance.

the 10 inch wheel package will set you apart

• Funny
Reactions: Corsair
Well it took some serious internet skilz, but I finally found someone sporting some sweet 10" wheels:
10inch.png