Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New X 2021/2022 model

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’m/was the lucky owner of a P90DL Signature X. After taking the moderna vaccine early august I got a seizure passed out and crashed the car. Saved my life so construction is good, but way to expensive to repair. Had a 6 seater with everything.

now looking at the new model X long range. Uncertain about the rear seat configuration. Have three kids.

can someone with the 7 seat option tell me how the middle seat is. It looks shorter supporting your legs and lower on the head rest. Is it comfortable for all three kids or is the 6 seat option better?

please also give feedback on pros and cons with the rear seats second row in the 7 seater.

Morten

...new 2021/2022 X long range. Can someone update me on the pros/cons?...
Pros:
Newer Bluetooth technology for key cards, key phones, and fobs just like the 3 and the Y.
Horizontal MCU (central screen): Supposedly to be swivelable to get rid of reflections at your preferred angle.
Powerful MCU (PlayStation 5 level)
3 display screens
Cabin Camera
Revised battery pack
Revised Driver Unit...

Cons:
Yoke Steering: Impractical for me. Hopefully, someone will sell modification to fill the top half soon.
Expensive

Upvote 0