Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

XCare EV

Global Vendor
Feb 13, 2019
McKinney, TX
Listings
Based on some feedback from some TMC members, we just released some new coverage options that, in most scenarios, priced cheaper than Tesla's ESA.

What's new?

• 2018-2019 Model S, Model X and Model 3 with up to 30,000 miles
    • Now have a 5 year and 125,000 mile option. If you are in the category, then you will likely go through your factory warranty quickly and want to provide coverage well above 100k miles
  • 2014-2017 Model S, Model X, and Model 3
    • We added a 6 year and 75,000 mile option. This is great for owners that have two years left on their factory warranty and looking to own their car for a while. You can now purchase this X-Care coverage option that is priced cheaper to the ESA (in most scenarios). No need to wait until you are on the bridge of warranty expiration.
  • Live in a new states
    • We are now live in Hawaii, Maryland, Minnesota, and Oklahoma! We have a lot of people waiting in other states that we will reach out to once we are live in those states.

Use Referral code: XcelerateTMC at checkout for a $100 discount!

Feel free to comment or reach out with any questions!

FAQ, Instant Quote Tool, and Purchase online: X-Care EV Protection
Email: [email protected]

How about Virginia for a March 2017 75D, and I'm ineterested in the 6yr/75k plan as wife does not drive mcuh.
Dzm

Great news! I just got notified last night that we are officially live in Virginia. I just turned it online on our site for purchase. You will need a current photo of the cars "instrument cluster" and "Tesla T Pop-up Screen" to upload during the purchase process. This helps us validate your VIN and odometer information.

Feel free to reach out to me directly if you want me to walk you through it.

Milad Davoodi
[email protected]

Great news! I just got notified last night that we are officially live in Virginia. I just turned it online on our site for purchase. You will need a current photo of the cars "instrument cluster" and "Tesla T Pop-up Screen" to upload during the purchase process. This helps us validate your VIN and odometer information.

Feel free to reach out to me directly if you want me to walk you through it.

Milad Davoodi
[email protected]
Thanks, take delivery on Friday/Saturday so will be w bit....

Reactions: XCare EV
can you go over what the difference is from teslas ESA, it seems not much is covered here..

Sure thing!

As far as coverage goes - we built the exclusions to match that of Tesla's ESA (both are exclusionary coverages).

Just for a little expansion on coverage - Anything that goes wrong outside of an item that is specifically mentioned in the exclusions, would be covered by X-Care. The largest items and most recurring that owners have spoken about are; MCU, Instrument cluster, window regulators, Sensors, cameras, harnesses, air suspension/suspension, pano roof issues, door handles, falcon wing doors issues, charging issues, charge port doors, your internal heating systems/AC system (HVAC Systems), electronic controls module, and the list goes on, all of which would be covered under X-Care.

Aside from that, X-Cares deductible is only $100 per visit as opposed to the $200 deductible with Tesla's ESA.

Both include 24/7 Roadside Assistance. X-Care also includes Trip Interruption where if your vehicle breaks down when you are 100 miles away from home, we will cover lodging and meals up to a certain amount.

I have attached a brochure that talks has more information as well.

I hope this helps!

Attachments

• XCARE_ EV.pdf
    566.1 KB · Views: 90
  • Informative
Reactions: pilotSteve and Evee
Hello, It says on your website you will cover Tesla's up to 125K miles- Is that still accurate ?

X-Care is an add-on time and miles term. Meaning, we have coverage options until your vehicle has 125k on the odometer (for Model 3) or 100k miles on the odometer (Model S and Model X). Depending on what term you purchase, your car can be covered well past that point but it will need to be purchased before that mileage barrier.

Do you offer ESA coverage for a 2012 Signature Model S P85 w 78000 miles?

Yes we do. We have an instant quote tool on our X-Care site where you can select and guides you how to purchase. If you are looking for a coverage option that is more mileage focused or time focused, then select our "Custom Quote" icon and give us your vehicle info and what you are looking for so our team can reach out and help.

www.xcelerateauto.com/x-care/