Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Y on configuration page.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The price went up :( Just pushed it out of State incentives in MA.
Department of Energy Resources (DOER) is reestablishing Massachusetts Offers Rebates for Electric Vehicles (MOR-EV), making at least $27 million available per year in 2020 and 2021.

MOR-EV eligibility requirements effective January 1, 2020:
  • Only purchases and leases made on or after January 1, 2020 are eligible.
  • Battery Electric Vehicles (BEVs) with a sales price under $50,000 are eligible for a $2,500 rebate.
  • Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicles (PHEVs) with a sales price under $50,000 and an all-electric range of 25+ miles are eligible for a $1,500 rebate.
  • Zero-emission Motorcycles (ZEMs) will no longer be eligible.

• Informative
Reactions: fallen888
My order still shows rear wheel drive and aero wheels, but no sign of those on the new configurator. Wonder if these reservation types will just be converted to the new options, assuming the RWD has gone away.
Kicking myself for not making a RWD reservation, but I wonder if it will only be available for early reservation holders.

Also have no idea how the wheel options will be adjusted. I personally don't like the geminis at all and really like the "induction" wheels but not the fact that they're 20"! No 18" option any more

Kicking myself for not making a RWD reservation, but I wonder if it will only be available for early reservation holders.

Also have no idea how the wheel options will be adjusted. I personally don't like the geminis at all and really like the "induction" wheels but not the fact that they're 20"! No 18" option any more

Maybe RWD will come later or maybe it will go away like it did with the 3. If it is only AWD, I’m not sure I’ll keep my RWD price when it comes time to finalizing my order, although that would be nice.

i wondered the same thing so i just pulled up my build. i had ordered the 19" sport wheels and apparently they automatically switched mine to the new 19 inch wheel.
Do you like the new Gemini wheels? Part of the reason I upgraded to 19" sport wheels on my M3 was because I didn't like the aero look. Also, going off the wheels without Aeros on the test Model Y's that have been sighted, they won't look as good as the M3 18" wheels without the aero covers.

My order still shows rear wheel drive and aero wheels, but no sign of those on the new configurator. Wonder if these reservation types will just be converted to the new options, assuming the RWD has gone away.
from what has been rumored, the RWD was not going to come out for a while anyway. wonder if they reached a goal, or it just didn't get enough interest?

So the price of the performance model is the same with or without the performance upgrade package?
I am puzzle about it, I was thinking that there will be a Ludicrous option too?

Note: I like the chrome delete.

With the new 21" wheel option, I think I will certainly wait a little bit more in case a 100 kWh battery get available.

Last edited: