TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

New Years resolution: lose 35 lbs

Discussion in 'Model S: Driving Dynamics' started by benf, Jan 2, 2016.

1. benf

benf Member

Done! :D

917102_781513995326420_917023809_n.jpg

Now if only losing weight myself was this easy.

2. GSP

GSP Member

Nice Wheels!

GSP

3. TJunkers

TJunkers Member

I'm usually not a fan of 3rd party rims, but those are beautiful.

4. benf

benf Member

Thanks! I'll try to get some better pictures of them today. They don't come out so well in doors ;). They also sent me the wrong lug nuts, so I need to swap these chrome ones out for black ones later, but they don't look bad for the time being.

10299659_465938236924273_424548778_n.jpg

5. rdrcrmatt

rdrcrmatt Member

6. benf

benf Member

7. Jool

Jool Member

Very nice! Have you noticed lower power consumption with the lighter wheels?

8. benf

benf Member

I believe so, but it's too early to tell by how much. That said, it would appear that my 25 mile drive to work today was down about 30kw/mi average. And it was raining/colder than when I had the stock wheels on. So when it's more of a fair comparison with similar weather I'll try to compare.