Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New York/New Jersey Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got our MYP VIN on Monday

F456
EDD: 6/17-6/23
Mt Kisco (NY)
MSM/black/no tow or FSD
Confirmed all-season tires and will be arriving at Mt Kisco on the 11th
We are on the same truck it seems!

F452 black/black, no tow, no fsd. Wow so they confirmed all weather? Damn. I wanted the summer because I already made the argument to the wife that I will need another set of wheels and tires for the winter and she agreed! Let me see how I can spin this! Lol!

• Funny
Reactions: RocY and PushinT
We are on the same truck it seems!

F452 black/black, no tow, no fsd. Wow so they confirmed all weather? Damn. I wanted the summer because I already made the argument to the wife that I will need another set of wheels and tires for the winter and she agreed! Let me see how I can spin this! Lol!
Haha will she be able to tell the difference? Just stick with the story

Reactions: Kouzman
Pretty much everything is situated - check from DCU sent, down payment paid, insurance added, Carrier Direct paperwork completed and will be shipped back to them tomorrow. “Delivery date” is Saturday, but since that’s when it’s supposed to arrive at Mt Kisco we won’t expect it until next week sometime, if we’re lucky. Depends on how many Carrier Direct deliveries there are, and I know the guy can only carry 3 cars at once.

Reactions: JacobG252