Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New York/New Jersey Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just woke up to pee and discovered that my date changed again. September 11th to September 25th 2022
Again I woke up to pee and my date changed again. September 10th to September 24th.
What is going on?

Attachments

• New Date Friday IMG_1248.jpg
    New Date Friday IMG_1248.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 110
Took the delivery today - no panel gaps and everything looked good BUT....while driving I noticed a consistent rattling noise near the rear seat passenger side between the roof panel and sunroof. Looks like something is loose or broken. Had to schedule a service visit on day 1 and it was scheduled for 2 weeks later :(

Reactions: howardnj
Took the delivery today - no panel gaps and everything looked good BUT....while driving I noticed a consistent rattling noise near the rear seat passenger side between the roof panel and sunroof. Looks like something is loose or broken. Had to schedule a service visit on day 1 and it was scheduled for 2 weeks later :(
is it irritating squeaking? i am getting from the rear passenger side.. only 10 days old.. already 2 service appointments

I have a EDD (with a VIN assigned) between Sep 30th-October 9th to pick up in Manhasset. I can't recall if I ever specified a preferred pick up location as I ordered back in Nov 2021 and thought I was going to pick up in Bkyln

Anyway, does anyone have experience with trade-ins at this location and the pick up experience?

Is it a matter of inspecting the Tesla first and deciding I want it before I trade in? Can I spend as much time as I want inspecting it? Should I "prepare" my old car in anyway (like clean it/car wash)? I've never traded in a car before so just want to make the process as smooth as possible.

Got my vin F564 on 9/28. Original order date was 8/21 EDD is now 10/11 to 10/20. Curious what everyone's experience is time wise from VIN to being able to schedule? From California all the way across the country to NJ must take time but does it really take that much time?

Got my vin F564 on 9/28. Original order date was 8/21 EDD is now 10/11 to 10/20. Curious what everyone's experience is time wise from VIN to being able to schedule? From California all the way across the country to NJ must take time but does it really take that much time?
I am VIN F563 (Philly) and Edd is 10.4-10.11 so your dates check out. It could come by truck or rail. Rail definitely takes longer.

Reactions: mikeDiflip