Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New York/New Jersey Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Delivery day. OD 4/25 AWD SR Blue/ white. Paramus, NJ.

Everything went well, I wasn't allowed to inspect interior until I accepted delivery. The first thing I noticed was an obvious misalignment in the rear left taillights, the gap was wider than the right and at a different angle. Pretty annoying, they said it's within spec but I don't like it. It looks like it needs to get pushed in further but I decided not to have them fix it at a later time because I'm worried they'll make it worse. It's like, whomever placed it there... do you have eyes? Ughhh. Other minor things like glue not removed. I also noticed the roof glass connection was very slightly misaligned, but no big deal.
I walked around to check other cars and some had the same rear gap, others didn't.

I've been waiting too long. And while this isn't, like my old car in terms of quality and perfection in finishes (Mercedes), I'm am extremely happy with the car. The drive was super smooth and super quiet.

Looking forward to getting to know our new car when we get back from vacation next month.

Thank you to all for making this long wait bearable and sharing your stories.

I wish you all the best with your new cars... and a speedy delivery.

My watch had ended 🎉 ( I've been waiting to say this for a long time 😅).

Reactions: Mrdrbot23
I picked our existing inventory 23MYLR up in Paramus wed the 12th
Car was great, took about an hour to get up there from Metuchen

Placed the order the Friday before, got referral and existing $ off & already away on a road trip to our lake house upstate!

Attachments

• IMG_7551.jpeg
    IMG_7551.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 59