Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

newb question. how to get a service advisor

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
hi everyone :)

so i’ve been texting with someone at tesla (seems like a main number that texts gets routed through their system) who i thought was my “sa”. however, on a day he was off, someone else replied and referred to them as my “deliver advisor”. is this the same thing ?

if not the same thing, how to i get a service advisor?

For me, way back in 2018, it was a case of “don’t call us, we’ll call you.” And that’s what happened; one day I was called by a woman who identified herself as my “ISA” or, I think, my Inside Service Advisor. She led me through the rest of the process, especially payment, up to the actual delivery. My first contact from her was about six weeks prior to delivery. Again, that was then…don’t know how this has changed.

Reactions: teabone
For me, way back in 2018, it was a case of “don’t call us, we’ll call you.” And that’s what happened; one day I was called by a woman who identified herself as my “ISA” or, I think, my Inside Service Advisor. She led me through the rest of the process, especially payment, up to the actual delivery. My first contact from her was about six weeks prior to delivery. Again, that was then…don’t know how this has changed.
thx for the reply.

haven’t heard from anyone and just got my VIN today. i’m not even sure who to call 😆