Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Newbie Question

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
hi all,

First post after reading everyones posts and really made me want to pull a trigger on the X. I have few questions if any can help me out. Went to the Tesla store and had someone help me out and telling me $1000 referral credit is only good for this October and free supercharge if purchased by end of this year. Are these all true?

hi all,

First post after reading everyones posts and really made me want to pull a trigger on the X. I have few questions if any can help me out. Went to the Tesla store and had someone help me out and telling me $1000 referral credit is only good for this October and free supercharge if purchased by end of this year. Are these all true?

Current recommendations suggest that Oct 31 is the deadline for the $1000 referral credit and free supercharging. Beyond that any information is only conjecture at this time. If you do need help with a reference, happy to give you one to help you save.

hi all,

Hi Cubicles,

This is the exact wording from the referral program:

Model S and Model X: Free Unlimited Supercharging
Owners can give five friends free, unlimited Supercharging with the purchase of a new Model S or Model X. Referral orders placed before October 31, 2017 will also receive a $1,000 purchase credit. Referral orders placed after October 31st, 2017 will still receive free unlimited Supercharging, but not the purchase credit.

If you don't have a referral I'm happy to send you mine!