Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi,

I just finished reading the Elon Musk book by Ashlee Vance. Now I'm pumped about Tesla! Will probably have to save up some dough before I can buy.
We recently moved to the Portland OR area from Olympia WA, and lucky enough to have a store about 14 miles away in the Washington Square mall. I found out the service center is even closer.
I'd love to get a model S, but might have to wait for the model 3.
Hope to learn a lot on the forum.
Art

Welcome! I too am saving up for a Tesla and I also live in the PDX area (though in Clark County across the River). Getting to the Tesla store is a hike for me. I'm near the Gorge, so the store is in the opposite corner of the metro area.

Hi, we just ordered a 90D with a number of options and received our VIN build number yesterday with a late August delivery. That said, we live between Cordes Jct and Prescott known as Bensch Ranch. We own the Cordes Jct Motel, RV Park and 50s Diner Backseat Bar adjacent to the Shell Truck Stop Super Charger station. We lived in Fremont, CA for a number of years and know the old NUMMI plant, now Tesla and have two step grandson's that work there.

We went with the all-wheel drive 90 to achieve for mileage. We travel to Fremont and Folsom, CA often and have a 42 foot Allegro bus but are not sure if we will trailer tow it as it is not dinghy towable. We do have three other vehicles that are four down and towable. When we travel, my wife has her embroidery sewing machine and I fish, hunt and road bike. Anyway, still trying to figure out the Telsa Club site. I would post a picture but, I think I need a tutorial. Jerry and Robbin Schultz