TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Newburgh, NY supercharger

Discussion in 'New England' started by Holo, Jul 3, 2018.

1. Holo

Holo Member

In a few days I will be going on a long distance trip and will be critically dependent on the Newburgh supercharger to keep from getting stranded before reaching my destination. Is the station working? Are any bays not working? Any info on the status of this supercharger is much appreciated.

2. Joelgjr

Joelgjr Member

Can confirm it’s working. But this is a strange question - you can tell it’s status using your in car nav

3. Holo

Holo Member

Thanks Joelgjr. I had heard/read of other owners going to supercharger sites only to find that the site and/or numerous bays at the site were not functioning. Presumably, they had used the car's nav and had not received any indication of problems. I couldn't risk that happening and very much appreciate your reply!

4. Chuq

Chuq Active Member

5. Holo

Holo Member

Hi Chuq. Thanks for the tip! I have downloaded Plugshare. It looks pretty good!