Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Newcastle/HV Meetup

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all,

We have a couple of local owners interested in heading out to the HV for a meetup. We have four owners that are definitely interested but keen to broadcast to any others in the area or Sydney that are keen to be involved.

I am proposing to meetup locally on Sunday 2nd April to head out to Petersons wines for a nice drive, some food and refreshments. The have destinations chargers too for anyone with a small battery.

@MangroveMike and @surfer2065 and @math2999

Reactions: math2999
Hi all,

We have a couple of local owners interested in heading out to the HV for a meetup. We have four owners that are definitely interested but keen to broadcast to any others in the area or Sydney that are keen to be involved.

I am proposing to meetup locally on Sunday 2nd April to head out to Petersons wines for a nice drive, some food and refreshments. The have destinations chargers too for anyone with a small battery.

@MangroveMike and @surfer2065 and @math2999

This should work for me, just checking with family... Will confirm on FB page. Thanks for arranging.