TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Newcastle/HV Meetup

Discussion in 'Australia & New Zealand' started by NovoCasGreeny, Mar 3, 2017.

1. NovoCasGreeny

NovoCasGreeny Member

Hi all,

We have a couple of local owners interested in heading out to the HV for a meetup. We have four owners that are definitely interested but keen to broadcast to any others in the area or Sydney that are keen to be involved.

I am proposing to meetup locally on Sunday 2nd April to head out to Petersons wines for a nice drive, some food and refreshments. The have destinations chargers too for anyone with a small battery.

@MangroveMike and @surfer2065 and @math2999

• Like x 1
  2. math2999

math2999 Member

This should work for me, just checking with family... Will confirm on FB page. Thanks for arranging.

3. math2999

math2999 Member

4. NovoCasGreeny

NovoCasGreeny Member

Any last minute takers?? Looks like we have 6 or 7 cars coming.

5. ShockOnT

ShockOnT ⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️

I might be able to make it. Will be in Newcastle on that day.

6. NovoCasGreeny

NovoCasGreeny Member

The more the merrier

7. Aussie Yank

Aussie Yank Member

Not sure yet but a nice lunch at peterson's would be nice. How about an invite for Sunday with details

@math2999 @NovoCasGreeny

8. NovoCasGreeny

NovoCasGreeny Member

I have sent you the details in a PM @Aussie Yank. The more the merrier, I have booked for 12 but they mentioned that they can squeeze a couple more in. I can always ring up and change the booking.