TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Newer Model 3 Textile/Alacantara Headliners?

Discussion in 'Model 3: Interior & Exterior' started by CreamSoduh, Jun 7, 2018.

1. CreamSoduh

CreamSoduh Member

Been out of the loop lately, but I was wondering if newer VIN’s are getting the textile or alcantara headliner these days?

I’ll be upset to the same textile in the $35k Model 3 but we’ll see.

My VIN 0015XX has the zombie patchwork setup with only alcantara on the interior door trim and then the visor itself is textile with the headliner but the vanity flap with the mirror is alcantara...weird...

2. Pkmmte

Pkmmte Le meow

All 10XXX+ VINs I've been seeing at superchargers still have the cloth headliner. Interestingly, I got a brand new Model S loaner a month ago that also had a cloth headliner rather than alcantara.

3. CreamSoduh

CreamSoduh Member

Thanks for the input! Im just wondering because I met someone at the Oxnard supercharger with a Multicoat red Model 3 vin 9k with an Alcantara headliner

4. slade037

slade037 Member

9803 here and have textile :(

I want my alcantara!

• Love x 1