Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Newest roadster owner!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
View attachment 387279 View attachment 387281 View attachment 387279
Yes, Xpel the whole car is good idea, they can polish it first then do the PPF. It’s Self healing with hot water, I feel much better leaving my car in open space parking areas now.

@Roadster Wendy my roadster will get XPEL on entire car this weekend. Installer wants to take off my rear emblems AND the front Tesla logo...did you have your installer do the same? I very hesitant to let him remove them because when I reached out to the SC to order rear emblem letters and Tesla hood logo they said there are't any available and it's TBD when they'll have more. It seems parts are harder to come by nowadays. Yikes.

@Roadster Wendy my roadster will get XPEL on entire car this weekend. Installer wants to take off my rear emblems AND the front Tesla logo...did you have your installer do the same? I very hesitant to let him remove them because when I reached out to the SC to order rear emblem letters and Tesla hood logo they said there are't any available and it's TBD when they'll have more. It seems parts are harder to come by nowadays. Yikes.

Unless something goes wrong, they're usually able to put them back. They don't break being taken off.
They did take mine off to 'XPEL' my roadster!
I doubt they would be able to properly carve the XPEL around the letters in the back :)

• Informative
Reactions: dhrivnak