TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Next Gen Seat Replacement Status???

Discussion in 'Model S: Interior & Exterior' started by jstepy, Dec 27, 2014.

1. jstepy

jstepy Member

I know it hasn't been too terribly long since delivery of most P85D's but just curious if anyone who received standard seats has heard anything new about replacement status.

Reason I ask is that it seems there are more and more P85D's being delivered with NextGen seats in both front and rear.

2. Andyw2100

Andyw2100 Supporting Member

Pretty sure it's still only black Next Gen seats being delivered.

3. Danos

Danos Member

The texitile seats are not available in Next Gen version? I place a order for a P85D with Texitile seat, what can I expect? Any one got pictures of those seat? Otherwise I can still chang but do not prefer Leather!

4. SwedishAdvocate

SwedishAdvocate Active Member

Correct. There is currently no such thing as 'textile next generation seats'.

You can expect exactly what you see in the online Model S Design Studio at the Tesla webpage. And that is: The very same textile seats that have been available to order with a Model S since the textile seat option first appeared (as far as I know...).

I haven't. But that shouldn't be that hard to find...

5. SwedishAdvocate

SwedishAdvocate Active Member

Guessing that your closest Tesla Store/Contact can supply you with a god set of pictures.