Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Next Gen Seats are very uncomfortable for normal sized drivers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I also found the cockpit seat are uncomfortable. Having a wide girth (and I don't sit with my legs together); the outside of my thighs is constantly sore.
I found that if I put a pillow under my arse, it raises my thighs enough to avoid the sides.
Here is a link to the pillow I purchased on Amazon. This pillow fits between the raised sides so as to lift you just slightly higher.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01AYAUINY/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o06_s02?ie=UTF8&psc=1

what are gen 3 seats????? We have 3/2017 75d with white interior....i know the rear seat has been redisigned since we got it(ours is more flat across the whole seat and new rear seats seem to have bolstered 3 seperate sections?)

I have same issue. Bolsters hurt my right hip. Too narrow and stuff, and I'm very average size 5' 9", 185lbs . Thinking of replacing foam with memory foam but heading element wires would make that difficult I think. Sitting on one inch chopped memory foam cushion now but that raises me up too much. It does however raise me up such that my hip is no longer jamming into the stiff bolster.