TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Next "new" updates

Discussion in 'Model S: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by tennisman, Apr 8, 2014.

1. tennisman

tennisman Member

Has anybody heard of the next "new updates" coming ? - my car is being delivered in June, and was curious as to what owners have heard either from their SC or store as to what is coming next. I know that the car is constantly "evolving", but would be curious as to what the upcoming features could be and the timing of such.

2. Bardlebee

Bardlebee Member

Hello fellow June delivery friend! I too am hopefully getting my Tesla in June.

I have heard it teased that they are getting closer to making Tesla ready for Apps, but I don't know if thats 6.0 close or 6.5 close. No on knows. I think 6.0 will be big though. Just when I thought they ran out of ideas they added hill delay. Pretty cool!

3. tennisman

tennisman Member

The waiting is the hardest part.... Don't think that I have been this excited about any previous car purchase!!

4. hsctiger93

hsctiger93 Member

This describes me to a T (pun intended).

Also June delivery. Eagerly anticipating my VIN#. Waiting for the Tesla website to tell me to stop bugging it because I'm visiting so often.

5. jrreno

jrreno Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile

When I was in the process of selecting my options it was strongly hinted that I might want the parking sensors, not so much for parking as to enable future software enhancements. I took this to mean automatic distance control. For $500 it was enough to convince me. In addition when I parked my test ride in my garage those sensors came in pretty handy! Its a lot bigger than my Leaf :)

6. tliving

tliving Member

Sorry, this is somewhat unrelated to the thread but I have to say I am so thankful I don't have months/many weeks ahead. Just a scant 12 days and Im not sure i'd want to go through that again!

7. GoBlue88

GoBlue88 Member

Yeah, I have been hitting the website about 10 times a day. :biggrin:

8. Lerxt

Lerxt Member

June delivery....if only....mine is September....