Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Next OC Tesla Meet 2/15 or 2/23 10 am to noon.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The next OC Tesla meet will be by sign-up only. It is a tech session on how we as owners can take care of our beauties. This will be a hands-on training event.

This event will be held at Glistening Perfection in Aliso Viejo, and we are limited to 10 people due to space. We will have the tech session held on 2 different days: Saturday Feb 15 or Sunday Feb 23 from 10 am to 12 noon. Anyone interested will need to sign-up for their preferred date (please send me email at OCTesla at gmail dot com and I will send you the link to the sign-up sheet).

Unfortunately due to the space limitations, this will only be open to those who have a Tesla (Roadster or S), as you will most benefit from the training.

Cost is $15 per person to cover the sandwich, drinks, and supplies. Tech Session I will cover techniques for proper washing, drying, and using spray wax. At another date, Tech Session II will cover claybarring, polishing and waxing. (subject to change).

Please keep in mind that if you sign up you are responsible for your cost. I will lock the sign-up sheet 3 days before each event. Once you are locked, you will need to cover the costs, even if you don't show up (unless a replacement can be found).

We were planning to get some guest speakers, but as of now there are some scheduling conflicts. Will know more closer to date.

tan

Last edited:
Thanks to those who were able to make it to the Saturday and Sunday sessions. I think many people learned a great deal.
Tech Session I.jpg
IMG_2141[1].JPG
IMG_2147[1].jpg
IMG_2116.JPG

Last edited:
Appreciate all of you guys coming for both tech sessions. We all had a blast on both sessions and you guys are a lively bunch. Look forward to the next event where we'll cover claying, polishing, waxing, and coatings. See you in a few. In the meantime, don't hesitate to stop by the studio, post, or call with any questions you have. If you're bored, swing by and hang out and get a charge ;) We recently installed our Clipper Creek charger and we charge for free while we perform any service on your MS.

Moe's graciously donated time and materials to do another one of these sessions on the 18th at Noon (12:00 pm) so he is not charging participants and this EVent is limited to 10 participants due to space constraints. However, we'd like to count interested parties, so if it's full, please sign up on the same list for a waitlist. This is limited to Tesla owners as there are some specific Tesla "gotchas" that Moe has learned through the years of Tesla-specialization.

For those looking for an OC based detail and renewal expert, we highly recommend him. (In fact, after seeing Mark and Anna's wrapped Blue (first Tesla they wrapped (front facing parts of the car)), we had ours fully-wrapped (first one that GP did for a whole car wrap - http://pascual.co/ActiveE/2014/01/ou...m-the-process/ )).

What: Tech Session 1
Date:Sunday, October 18
Time: 12:00 PM (The drive from Bru's is about 20 minutes away)
Parking: Lots of parking, Moe will select a vehicle (or two) to demonstrate the washing techniques.
Location: 27101 Aliso Creek Rd., Suite 144, Aliso Viejo, CA 92656

Here is the link to the one we did last year and replicating this month:

http://www.teslamotorsclub.com/showt...-10-am-to-noon

The sign up for the class is limited to the first 10 folks and it is open to Tesla owners only.

The sign up for that is here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

Here are the folks that went to the first class last year:

attachment.php?attachmentid=43411&d=1392575634.jpg

And here are the folks that went to second class last year:

attachment.php?attachmentid=44011&d=1393194733.jpg

See you at one or both EVents,

OC Tesla Planning Committee