Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Next OC Tesla Meet Saturday 11/30/2013 @ 1pm

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey OC (and surrounding) Tesla Folks.

The next OC Tesla Meet will be on Saturday November 30th at 1pm. It will be held at the same location as last time (sorry, end of year mad rush at work so don't have much time scoping out new venues and planning, plus it is central, has a lot of parking and decent coffee, and there is a tea shop next door for non-coffee drinkers).

Who: Tesla owners, future owners
What: Monthly Coffee meet
Where: Portola Coffee Lab in Costa Mesa off Sunflower and Hyland (map)
When: Saturday, November 30th at 1pm
Why: Meet, greet, chat, exchange experience, make new friends

Park between the Paul Mitchell School and the Surfas Culinary District (or just look for all the other Teslas). We will probably chat by the cars for 30 minutes while we wait for people to show up before heading into the OC Mart where the coffee shop is located. We will then try to commandeer a few benches.

FYI: Google maps does not locate the coffee shop correctly

Ok... I'm planning on being there... This time I'm hoping to leave the Roadster at home (unless my wife decides to join us and drive her car down) and bring my soon to be picked up (in 22 hours) S85 in Blue/Tan (basically Mark's slower, look-alike cousin with Tesla Factory PDC)...

The coffee is good, those that drink their coffee with artificial sweeteners may want to bring their own, they only have Truvia!

If you want to join in on my Model S pickup weekend, check out my blog and/or this thread that I hope to update for this weekend (and I believe Moe is planning on posting the Xpel Ultimate work on my car too...)

Hopefully Anna and I can make it as well. College football Saturdays are always a tough day to do anything in our house.
Maybe another month I propose a Sunday morning brunch at Bru in lake Forest. I should be able to secure an area of their lot for us all to park. I know the Ferrari group has met up there a few times.

Hey @capt! The inherent problem with gatherings is that they always end up interfering with someone's "religion", whether it be early Sunday morning mass, Sunday afternoon NFL, or Saturday CFB!!! :biggrin: I haven been mixing it between Saturday and Sunday for that reason. I guess, I can try a weekday evening, but then there are those who work religiously...

The Bru Brunch sounds good for a future meet. I am always up for food.

Apoclyps, Thank you for putting this together. It was great to meet everyone and chat with other Tesla enthusiasts. I'm looking forward to the next event.
Here are a few pictures I grabbed. There were a few cameras; I'm looking forward to seeing some good pictures posted.

i-N436Xvp-X2.jpg

i-tHPk792-X2.jpg

i-74NWMpq-X2.jpg

i-v36W9t6-X2.jpg

Tried to stop by, was wearing my tesla hat, couldn't find anyone. Next time maybe a more empty parking lot?

Hi Fango. Sorry we missed you. Had to post a late minute update to our location. Usually not that crowded in there, but with the whole Small Businness Saturday, the Farmers Market, and just people still looking for Black Friday deals, it was a little crazy.

Maybe see you at the next one.