Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Next OC Tesla Meet - Saturday September 28 @ 11 am

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi Folks,

the next planned OC (and neighbors) meet will be a luncheon on Saturday 9/28/2013 at 11 am.

Because there is a National Plug-in Day in Long Beach, the location will be at Bella Terra in Huntington Beach for those who wish to jot (zoom?) between the 2. More than likely at California Pizza Kitchen.

If you are free and would like to go please respond here, via email (@gmail.com) or PM me with your party number so that I can get a headcount for the reservation.

please check out the old OC meets if you havent done so for pics.
:
August 11, 2013
Next OC Tesla Meet - July 7th, 4 - 8 pm to support the BC2BC EV Rally
Orange County (CA) Tesla Group? (June 8)

tan

Last edited:
Hi Folks,

the next planned OC (and neighbors) meet will be a luncheon on Saturday 9/28/2013 at 11 am.

The location has not been chosen yet but if you are free and would like to go please respond here, via email or PM me with your party number so that I can get a headcount for the reservation.

please check out the old OC meets if you havent done so for pics.

tan

How about overload a National Plug In Day event with some Teslas instead? There's the Long Beach one and the one in Diamond Bar?

Taking our ActiveE (and possibly the Roadster) to the Long Beach one on the 28th.