TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Next OC Tesla Meet - Saturday September 28 @ 11 am

Discussion in 'California' started by Apoclyps, Sep 14, 2013.

1. Apoclyps

Apoclyps Member

#1 Apoclyps, Sep 14, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2013
    Hi Folks,

the next planned OC (and neighbors) meet will be a luncheon on Saturday 9/28/2013 at 11 am.

Because there is a National Plug-in Day in Long Beach, the location will be at Bella Terra in Huntington Beach for those who wish to jot (zoom?) between the 2. More than likely at California Pizza Kitchen.

If you are free and would like to go please respond here, via email (@gmail.com) or PM me with your party number so that I can get a headcount for the reservation.

please check out the old OC meets if you havent done so for pics.
    :
    August 11, 2013
    Next OC Tesla Meet - July 7th, 4 - 8 pm to support the BC2BC EV Rally
    Orange County (CA) Tesla Group? (June 8)

tan

2. AEdennis

AEdennis Active Member

How about overload a National Plug In Day event with some Teslas instead? There's the Long Beach one and the one in Diamond Bar?

Taking our ActiveE (and possibly the Roadster) to the Long Beach one on the 28th.

3. Apoclyps

Apoclyps Member

Location has been updated. Please let me know if you will be attending for an accurate headcount.

thanks!

4. Apoclyps

Apoclyps Member

looks to be a small group interested, so for those who responded. see you there.