Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Next OC Tesla Meet Sunday 10/20/2013

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi All,
put this on your calendars.
Will be having our next OC Tesla Meet on Sunday 10/20/2013.
Between 10 and 11 am, we will be meeting up for a drive along PCH: 30 minutes for people to show up at the starting point, and 30 minutes to drive up (or down) PCH to reach our destination.
The destination, I am working on, but will basically be a lunch spot. You can either show up and get food, or just get coffee and chit chat amongst Tesladdicts.
Please let me know if you would be interested in a) the drive and b) lunch so that I can make the proper reservation.
the lunch spot has not been chosen yet, but will be updated once I get an idea of how many folks will be joining.

***UPDATE***

I am making this a coffee meet and greet.

When: 10/20/2013 at 11 am
Where: at Portola Coffee Lab in Costa Mesa.
Map: Click HERE

Head into the Lab, get your coffee and food and look for us near the couches or by our cars if we started to wander out there (in the open space of the parking lot)

Hi James. we were there until 1:30 ish.

What time does your church get out? I will probably plan the next one around 1pm.

Thanks for arranging the whole thing. It was great to meet fellow Tesla owners and to be able to view some of the little customization you've all made with your vehicles. By the next one I should be taking my S instead of my wife's Roadster.

Thanks to all those who were able to show up. Had a great time chatting with all of you. We were trying to hide the Prius that got in the pic, that we managed to hide the MC RED!!! the 2nd pic shows off that car, along with the new silver with parking sensors, and the (almost black) blue MS's.
IMG_4430.jpeg
IMG_4423.jpeg