Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Next OC Tesla Meet Sunday 12/15/2013 at 9:30 am - Brunch

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey gang. Pencil this in your calendars.

The next OC Tesla Meet will be a brunch to celebrate the holidays (and our cars). Please let me know if you will be attending (and how many guests) so that I can get an accurate headcount for the restaurant. Please let me know no later than 12/12/2013. You can PM me or send me an email to my gmail account: apoclyps

Mark (capt601) has talked to the owner, who has agreed to set aside some parking spots in front of the restaurant for our cars (as long as we get there around 9:30) and a section for us to mingle and eat.

Here are the specifics:
Where: Bru Grill
Address: 23730 El Toro Rd, Lake Forest, CA (map embedded)
Time: 9:30 am
When: Sunday, December 15, 2013

More details to follow
edit: so far I have 12 folks coming. Let me know ASAP if you'd like to join in.

Last edited:
Hello everyone, my name is Len. I am planing on placing my order in the near future, but I'm still on the fence on few of the options. Would it be ok if my wife and I stopped by and look at the different options the members have? I already test drove the P85, and I was very impressed.

thank you,

Len

Hello everyone, my name is Len. I am planing on placing my order in the near future, but I'm still on the fence on few of the options. Would it be ok if my wife and I stopped by and look at the different options the members have? I already test drove the P85, and I was very impressed.

thank you,

Len

Of course. The meeting before last, a few people showed up who either had orders just very recently placed or were waiting on delivery. Everyone loves to show off their car! It's a good group of people. You'll learn a lot.

- - - Updated - - -

To all: Respond to the thread if you are going as I would like to give Bru a little heads up for how many of us are showing up and how many spots to save for us.

Thanks all who were able to come to the last OC Tesla meet of the year. I hope you all enjoyed the company, the conversations, and the cars. Special thanks to Mark L for working with Bru's owner and setting aside parking spots for us, and Greg for driving up from SD to show us his BGC! Below are some photos I took. If you took photos, please feel free to upload them here.

Wishing everyone a safe and joyous holiday season, and hope to see you next year!

IMG_1971[1].jpg
IMG_1972[1].jpg
IMG_1973[1].JPG
IMG_1974[1].JPG