TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Next OC Tesla Meet: Sunday Champagne Brunch 3/30 at 9:30 am

Discussion in 'California' started by Apoclyps, Mar 9, 2014.

Tags:
  1. Apoclyps

Apoclyps Member

Hi All,

For the next OC Tesla Meet, I would like to have a Sunday Brunch at the Orange County Mining Company. It is on a hill so should provide some great views and backdrops for photos with our cars :)

The parking lot appears to be of decent size as well.

What: Sunday Champagne Brunch
    Where: Orange County Mining Company (Map Link)

When: March 30th, 9:30 am
    Cost: $28 per person ($5 off before 10am)

Menu

If attending, please PM me so that I can get a headcount. With large parties, they need a reservation 2 weeks in advance.

2. Apoclyps

Apoclyps Member

Need final headcount by this weekend, so if you are interested in attending, please send me a PM or email me at OCTesla at gmail dot com.

3. Chuck Lusin

Chuck Lusin Chuck P10548 Jenny P10614

We had a nice time seeing everyone again!

4. Apoclyps

Apoclyps Member

Here is a pic that I was able to capture before everyone left. Some Honda snuck in.
    Great seeing all of you again, and meeting the new faces.
    IMG_2188[1].jpg

5. Apoclyps

Apoclyps Member

Thanks @Marcoooo12 for the following pics:
    OCMining 1.jpg OCMining 2.jpg OCMining 3.jpg OCMining 4.jpg OCMining Group Pic.jpg