Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Next Roadster Battery - "due by end-of-year 2019"

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

wycolo

May 16, 2012
WA & WY
As of July 2019 this is the latest RUMOR from a Service Manager: "End of the Year". This replaces the "real soon now" rumor that I got from another Service Center back in early May.

Might be useful to have a handy thread for this topic.
--

Reactions: Roadster
This would be great news! My car has been sitting in Bern for a 3.0 battery upgrade from before the cancelation. Now when I had decided to take to Sweden to have it re-registered there it turns out that TESLA Bern has bricked my car!? bizarre turn of events. so now it’s stuck there until they can get me a new battery of some sorts..............

TESLA Bern has bricked my car!
giphy.gif

• Funny
Reactions: DrivingTheFuture
This would be great news! My car has been sitting in Bern for a 3.0 battery upgrade from before the cancelation. Now when I had decided to take to Sweden to have it re-registered there it turns out that TESLA Bern has bricked my car!? bizarre turn of events. so now it’s stuck there until they can get me a new battery of some sorts..............

For how long is your car bricked? if it's happened not too long ago, maybe it's possible to recover. You should contact GS technology in Berg TG as soon as possible. They are anyway the best address for roadster problems in switzerland (also PEM repairs).