Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

NextGens Gone?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I tried both the NextGen (in a floor model Model S) and the Premium (in the Model X) and much prefered the NextGen, so much for that it was the deciding factor of going with an Inventory car vs custom build.

The NextGen were noticeably sportier, more bolstered, especially the seat/thigh bolsters. The Premium did seem slightly more comfortable from a softness level, but I love the way the NextGen hold you.

The big difference however was the wear. The Premium looked terrible, the seat area was very wrinkled/warped and I have a feeling it was due to the perforations since the surface isn't as "rigid".

Im looking to get rid of my next gen seats
I tried both the NextGen (in a floor model Model S) and the Premium (in the Model X) and much prefered the NextGen, so much for that it was the deciding factor of going with an Inventory car vs custom build.

The NextGen were noticeably sportier, more bolstered, especially the seat/thigh bolsters. The Premium did seem slightly more comfortable from a softness level, but I love the way the NextGen hold you.

The big difference however was the wear. The Premium looked terrible, the seat area was very wrinkled/warped and I have a feeling it was due to the perforations since the surface isn't as "rigid".

Im looking to get rid of my next gen seats. The silver or gray not sure what its considered (2015 85d)