Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

NH Delivery at Mt Kisco, NY

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I live in NH where there is no sales tax. My ISA stated I can pick up at Mt. Kisco, NY but wouldn’t that result in having to pay NY sales tax? If not, why couldn’t I pick up in MA instead, which is closer?
I live in NH as well and have been given Mt. Kisco as the delivery location so I am curious how you ended up taking delivery. Did you go to Mt. Kisco or did you have it trucked to you in NH?

I’m a CT resident and am picking up at Mt Kisco. They had me fill out a form for NY sales tax exemption.

Is this a CT thing? And/or was this done at the delivery center? I'm also picking up at Mt Kisco and from NH.

Driving down the 3 1/2 hours via rental car around 11/13. Still haven't heard a response on whether they will cover the rental cost which I priced out yesterday to around $165 (which is more than double the cost of returning to the same location).

Is this a CT thing? And/or was this done at the delivery center? I'm also picking up at Mt Kisco and from NH.

Driving down the 3 1/2 hours via rental car around 11/13. Still haven't heard a response on whether they will cover the rental cost which I priced out yesterday to around $165 (which is more than double the cost of returning to the same location).

This is funny.....I’m in NH also and they told me I have to do home delivery. I was contacted I think Friday via email by a home delivery advisor for New England, go figure?

This is funny.....I’m in NH also and they told me I have to do home delivery. I was contacted I think Friday via email by a home delivery advisor for New England, go figure?
I met someone a couple of months ago who lives in NH (up past the notch I think) and said he drove to Mt Kisco to take delivery so I know that is an option in addition to home delivery. I've been given a VIN and am in the process of deciding if it's worth driving down and back to get the car a few weeks early or not.

FWIW, my delivery advisor said "We do provide the one way rental for picking up in Mt.Kisco" when I asked about that.