TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

NH Superchargers Needed

Discussion in 'New England' started by Driver Dave, Oct 29, 2016.

?

Best Place for NH Supercharger?

1. Littleton

2. Lincoln

3. Conway

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Driver Dave

Driver Dave Member

I know Lincoln may be on the way, but when you look at the map, you really see the need up north....

NH Superchargers Needed.jpg

And... Portland? Looks like that is a hole to be filled.

2. tga

tga Supporting Member

I think St Johnsbury, VT at the intersection of 91 and 93 would be better than Littleton, especially after Lincoln goes in. It fills the 91 gap well between West Lebanon and Quebec, while still being useful for White Mountains travel.

Agreed on Portland. It's midway between me and Bar Harbor (and would reduce 2 stops to 1).

• Like x 1
  3. aronth5

aronth5 Long Time Follower

Conway, Portland and St Johnsbury over Littleton/Franconia. Those 3 would certainly help fill in the northern gaps.

4. SureValla

SureValla Member

Isn't it in the plan to make it so you can get to Maine easier (from say Northern NY)?

5. tga

tga Supporting Member

You mean Conway? Not many people are going through Conway going to/from ME. The easiest route is usually to head south to 101 (Manchester to Portsmouth). From northern NY? It's probably best to head down to Albany and across on the Mass Pike. Both longer mileage, but usually quicker.

Going east/west in northern NE is almost as much fun as DIY dental work.

• Funny x 1
  6. Snow Drift

Snow Drift Member

My vote is for the Tilton outlets, but that's bc my family is on Winnipesaukee in Laconia.