Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

NIB Black Wall (P/N 1050067-11-H) Connector Signed

RamboX

Jun 3, 2019
Kearneysville WV
Available for sale is Brand New Factory sealed Black Tesla Wall Connector -the one with Elon Musk's signature.

P/N 1050067-11-H, 24 foot cable and mounting hardware
Designed to work with Model S, X, 3. Can be installed indoor/outdoor.

Curious about installation, here's a link to the user manual: https://www.tesla.com/sites/default...nstallation_manual_80A_en_US.pdf?201612081439

If your home electric provider is PG&E, you're eligible for the $800 rebate!
Residents of DMV: If you live within 60 miles of zip code 25401, I will deliver. Others, please contact me for shipping fee.
IMG_9092.JPG

IMG_9093.JPG
IMG_9090.JPG

RamboX

Jun 3, 2019
Kearneysville WV
Elon signed Black Signature wall charger is still available. I am asking $600.00. Shipping along east coast from 25430 runs about $80.00. Others, please contact me. Thank you.

Last edited:

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC