TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

NIB Elon Musk Signature HWPC Wall Charger $500, MIAMI

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by jgator, Aug 28, 2018.

1. jgator

jgator Member

New In Box - HWPC Wall Charger - Black - Signed by Elon Musk himself. Part of the referral rewards, but no where to put it. I would sell for $500. Prefer local pickup in Miami. If you want to pay shipping, I would ship It, but it is big and heavy so don't know what shipping would cost.

2. cheungus87

cheungus87 Member

I'd probably jump on this if I were local. Price for a wall charger for me comes out to $531.25 online and I'm not so set on the signature one. I plan to buy one anyway but maybe if there's anyone local around Boston it would save me some money for regular or signature. FYI it's about $50 to ship it out to me.

3. jgator

jgator Member

The signature is actually nice. Have you seen it?

4. cheungus87

cheungus87 Member

I have and it would be nice added bonus but it's not a priority. Like if someone were selling a regular one for 400, I don't know if I would pay more for the signature but if it's all equal at 500, the signature is a nice bonus. Good luck and if I'm ever in Miami I will come with an empty carry on and $500

• Like x 1
  5. Randomguyyy

Randomguyyy Member

Would you do $550 shipped to Philadelphia, PA? If so, please PM pics. Thanks!

6. jgator

jgator Member