Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Nice and Clean fan made advertisement

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
While I appreciate the effort, this "ad" is rather uninteresting and lacks an emotional hook. If I were to pick an owner-made advertisement to play at the Superbowl, this would be it:

TESLA - Commercial (HD) - YouTube

The reason I love this ad is because it takes us all back to when we were kids. We can relate. It hooks us emotionally. It speaks to those who are young and older (parents), and conveys the sense of awe and wonder I think we all had when we sat in our cars for the first time. It also tells a story.

While I appreciate the effort, this "ad" is rather uninteresting and lacks an emotional hook. If I were to pick an owner-made advertisement to play at the Superbowl, this would be it:

The reason I love this ad is because it takes us all back to when we were kids. We can relate. It hooks us emotionally. It speaks to those who are young and older (parents), and conveys the sense of awe and wonder I think we all had when we sat in our cars for the first time. It also tells a story.

^-- I agree, the Modern Spaceship one is definitely more enthralling/entertaining, Well-Played friends, well-played.

I really enjoyed the nice and clean commercial. Totally different vibe. The quiet, the speed, the look, and the family utility resonated with me. Perhaps if there was a puppy in it????

Agree completely! ^