Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Nice Model S/X frunk storage solution

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
7876DB87-7040-46BC-B545-EDB1464BF232.jpeg
I’ve had this Frunk luggage for my MX for a few months now. They are excellent. The man behind them is a Tesla owner and member of the Tesla Owners Group in the UK.
They are excellent for keeping the Frunk organised and I would highly recommend them.

I got my set this week, they look nice and are well made. I am sure they will work nicely for my use.

As for heavy-duty, they are not. The main material is thin, but seem to be quite strong. Zippers I think can best be described as "regular". The benefit of the thin material is that they can be folded flat and packed away in the neat included pouch, downside is of course that they are not stiff enough to keep the shape by themselves.

For organising the frunk they are excellent. If I were to carry them around a lot I would have preferred a more heavy-duty version. I'm happy with my purchase, makes the frunk a lot more usable.

I got my set this week, they look nice and are well made. I am sure they will work nicely for my use.

As for heavy-duty, they are not. The main material is thin, but seem to be quite strong. Zippers I think can best be described as "regular". The benefit of the thin material is that they can be folded flat and packed away in the neat included pouch, downside is of course that they are not stiff enough to keep the shape by themselves.

For organising the frunk they are excellent. If I were to carry them around a lot I would have preferred a more heavy-duty version. I'm happy with my purchase, makes the frunk a lot more usable.

Thanks!!

Just checking in- has anyone else ordered these? I placed an order almost 3 weeks ago for our Model X and they still haven’t shipped yet. They sent an email last week that they would ship within a couple days, but still nothing. I sent an email today to follow up, but haven’t heard back yet. Is this a reputable company? Am I just stuck in some weird glitch? I just want them to arrive before Christmas! Thanks in advance for any help :)

Just checking in- has anyone else ordered these? I placed an order almost 3 weeks ago for our Model X and they still haven’t shipped yet. They sent an email last week that they would ship within a couple days, but still nothing. I sent an email today to follow up, but haven’t heard back yet. Is this a reputable company? Am I just stuck in some weird glitch? I just want them to arrive before Christmas! Thanks in advance for any help :)

Which material did you select? I opted for the basic material vs. the leather or carbon.

It’s a reputable company. I received my bags quite quickly thus summer, and love them.

Ironically, I got them about 6 months before my X, which I’ll pick up in a couple weeks... but the bags were amazing in the rental this August.

So, 1 year+ later I was still happy enough with these bags to buy the Model-X trunk set as well.
Tesla Model X - TRUNK - 2 'CUBE' bag set

They are similar to the frunk bags (except larger of course), and with a zipper in middle of the top side. This means the opening of the bag is smaller, but lets the bag keep it shape better. Quality & finish is the same as the frunk bags.

So far I've mostly used one of them to keep the UMC, type 2 cable, Chademo adapter and trailer hitch nice and tidy, and the other one packed flat unless I need it for longer trips. I usually put shopping bags in the deep section of the trunk, and having the one bag with cables is perfect for supporting the shopping bags so they don't fly around, and of course it is super quick to unload the bag with the cables if I need maximum space.

Got a 10% discount code, just PM me if you need one.