TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Nice Storage Organizer for Model S Trunk Well

Discussion in 'Model S: Interior & Exterior' started by CHGolferJim, Jan 22, 2016.

1. CHGolferJim

CHGolferJim Member

#1 CHGolferJim, Jan 22, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2016
  2. lg_golfs

lg_golfs Member

A few of us got this one thanks to I believe Cyclone's recommendation. I use it for all of my golf gear.

IMG_5521.JPG

3. Vince Cobelo

Vince Cobelo Member

I like that a lot! Just bought one. Thank you for sharing.

4. chriSharek

chriSharek Member

I bought mine a couple months back. It's sitting here next to my HPWC, LED license plate lights, and Tesla Key Fob leather pouch waiting for my delivery. 88 days and counting . . . :)

5. Vince Cobelo

Vince Cobelo Member

88 days? What're you doing getting it gold plated? You pushed your date out for whatever reason. Anyway...I like this organizer. Stuff tends to roll around in my trunks cause I drive like a maniac. :)

6. Andyw2100

Andyw2100 Well-Known Member

The one that fits almost perfectly in the trunk well, that was recommended months ago in another thread is not the one pictured in the first post in this thread. That one is smaller.

This is a link to the one that fits almost perfectly in the trunk well, which is also the one pictured in lg_golfs' post. It is currently about $63 on Amazon:

Amazon.com: Rola 59001 M.O.V.E. Rigid-Base Trunk Organizer: Automotive

41QPVQJE0ML.jpg

7. CHGolferJim

CHGolferJim Member

As the OP, Andy is correct as far as I know -- there are two sizes. I didn't want to cover the entire trunk well floor, and I never saw the earlier post.

8. Vince Cobelo

Vince Cobelo Member

I ordered them both. I'll use whichever one I like and return the other or keep it for another vehicle.

The first one was delivered today and these are very nice. The partition is just about the perfect height because I have to mash it down just the slightest to lock the trunk cover back into place.