Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Nice Storage Organizer for Model S Trunk Well

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
A few of us got this one thanks to I believe Cyclone's recommendation. I use it for all of my golf gear.

IMG_5521.JPG

The one that fits almost perfectly in the trunk well, that was recommended months ago in another thread is not the one pictured in the first post in this thread. That one is smaller.

This is a link to the one that fits almost perfectly in the trunk well, which is also the one pictured in lg_golfs' post. It is currently about $63 on Amazon:

Amazon.com: Rola 59001 M.O.V.E. Rigid-Base Trunk Organizer: Automotive

41QPVQJE0ML.jpg

I ordered them both. I'll use whichever one I like and return the other or keep it for another vehicle.

The first one was delivered today and these are very nice. The partition is just about the perfect height because I have to mash it down just the slightest to lock the trunk cover back into place.

We bought the ROLA MOVE organizer, the large size, 38"L x 15"W x 7"H, a few weeks ago based on recommendations here, primarily for storage of windshield washer fluid, tire repair kit, etc. Great quality product (really impressed BTW) and it is a great fit for the Tesla rear trunk well. Saw that they have it on Sale at 20% off for 51.99 with free shipping at AutoAnything.com. This Sale price might be part of their Anniversary sale that ends today, 5/8, in which case it will go back up to 64.99. That's the lowest price I've seen it. Tempted to order another one for holding grocery bags in the rear cargo area or to use in our other car. -- Just did.

Last edited:
We bought the ROLA MOVE organizer, the large size, 38"L x 15"W x 7"H, a few weeks ago based on recommendations here, primarily for storage of windshield washer fluid, tire repair kit, etc. Great quality product (really impressed BTW) and it is a great fit for the Tesla rear trunk well. Saw that they have it on Sale at 20% off for 51.99 with free shipping at AutoAnything.com. This Sale price might be part of their Anniversary sale that ends today, 5/8, in which case it will go back up to 64.99. That's the lowest price I've seen it. Tempted to order another one for holding grocery bags in the rear cargo area or to use in our other car. -- Just did.
Thank you for that. I bought one at autoanything

Reactions: SMAlset
Happy to say that AutoAnything.com seems like a good source for these. My ROLA is on it's way, got tracking info today and should have it by Friday. It's still on 20% off sale pricing and free shipping btw (apparently wasn't part of their anniversary sale).