Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Nightmare Tesla Experience

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

buttershrimp

Click my signature to Go Mad Max Mode
Supporting Member
Jun 17, 2017
ATX
Last night, while deep in REM sleep, I was dreaming that I was driving my car, and when I tried to engage autopilot, I realized I wasn't driving a Tesla... I was driving a 1994 Dodge Caravan.... naked and also that I hadn't studied for the final exam I was due to take later that day.

I drove back home and immediately emailed Tesla and tried to escalate my complaint, but when I did, I looked down and realize I was typing on a 1984 IBM with dot matrix printer.... and I was still naked.

Then, I woke up and realized that I started a click baity thread while on Ambien... naked.

But that also was a dream, because I don't take ambien, and I'm not naked, but I did start a clickbaity thread....

Surely there is someone out there who has a better worst Tesla dream? Comon' people, I'm seriously bored and awaiting the next firmware update!

Also, I'm pretty sure that unlike @verygreen, I will not be quoted in an Electrek article.

wtf-cant-explain-stormtrooper-dress.jpg

I can't believe my thread was moved Off-Topic?! You know, I post one photo of a lady star trooper on a branch, and I'm suddenly "off topic!?"

Well mods.... I'm sorry I'm no @verygreen, @elonmusk, @bonnie, @lunitiks, @skitown or @TaoJones.... and maybe my mom didn't mammarize me properly like @weak_pig insisted.

But you know what? I own a Tesla, and I remember a time when TMC was a place where none of us were considered were considered "off-topic?"

So, I ask you all again.... share your worst tesla dream, and it better have some damn funny and weird ass photos.... Comon' people, SNL is not very funny tonight and I'm bored.

wtf-cant-explain-fire-lawn-mower.jpg

I need better drugs. Clearly this Nitro Freddo* ain’t cutting it.

I challenge anyone to not think of that stormtrooper in a pink tutu whilst they are at the upcoming Star Wars premiere.

You’re welcome.

* yes, a Nitro Freddo - one of the tastier concoctions to emanate from the nitrogen-infused cold-brewed coffee fad. Take a generous amount of nitrogen-infused cold-brewed coffee, and apply some dark caramel whipped cream as a head. From a distance, it resembles a properly-drawn, roiling Guinness draught.

Deeeeelicious. Only problem is this is going to take some work to figure out how to make in my car.

While I don't have a Tesla nightmare to share, but as a certified psychiatrist, I believe all the naked episodes you had stems from the lack of mammary nutrition as a baby and your longing to be hugged.
I will bring this up with my mom at my noontime feeding.... I always tell her she doesn’t hug me enough.