Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Nissan JUKE

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

vfx

Aug 18, 2006
CA CA
I was staying at a hotel where they had a press showing for this car. Eight of them were parked out front and they were notable in that the looked like the LEAF. Not exactly like it but it shows the design of the LEAF (and 4 letter capital names) are the new design look for Nissan. It seems to be an exaggerated Murano look. Bulbous fenders, bulbous headlights (again) and protruding taillights.

Not a bad looking car in proportions -but all the stylized lumps are not to my taste.

http://www.nissanusa.com/juke/?dcp=ppn.46066838.&dcc=0.222399160

Snapped some photos but there seems to be plenty on the interwebs. They had an AWD version and I asked the price $18 to 24K. It's pretty small actually.
LEAF
leaf11.jpg

JUKE
2010-Nissan-Juke-Front-Side-588x405.jpg

Murano
2009-nissan-murano-japan+_7_.jpg

Last edited:
I too am not a photogenic character so I can share that.

Infiniti has taken the pretty in person approach, but with that they add some market leading technology.

2011-infiniti-m56-sport-550x366.jpg

The new M is my personal favorite, looks a little off in pictures but when you get behind the wheel and drive one.

I think the first new style vehicle of theirs was the FX50, it has foolish looking vents behind the front wheels. However it makes it an easier pill to know that the engine airflow is increased by 20% from those vents. They do form over functionality usually.

I noticed that the Tesla has a similar controller to what the Juke will come with. The Infiniti M has a similar controller in a much more traditional rotating knob on the center console to alter the engine and transmission logic.

This seems like a very interesting way to offer ideal economy and pickup to meet real world needs of most drivers.