Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Nitrous installation in my Model S

Gixx1300R

Dec 30, 2017
orlando
Hi Guys, I need your help. I an installing a Nitrous kit on my Model S but when I popped open the hood there was nothing there. I looked everywhere but I can find the engine. Where is it located?
20180312_141729[1].jpg
20180312_141737[1].jpg

Struja

"Fanboy"
Jun 27, 2017
Toronto, Canada
You’re doing it all wrong. Both bottles are connected behind the front seats on the floor. I’ve had both my NOS bottles connected for a year and my car will be appearing on Street Outlaws later this year.

whitex

Sep 30, 2015
Seattle area, WA
You combine it with some diesel, stick it in a rocket combustion chamber, point the nozzle backwards, and tada! 0-60 in 1s. At least once. Oh, don't forget to mount the combustion chamber well, or some parts of your car will be crossing the finish line a lot sooner than others.

RDoc

S85D
Aug 24, 2012
Boston North Shore
With FSD just around the corner, now is exactly the time for people to get their nitrous oxide installations in place! Between the two, driving cross country will take no (perceived) time at all!

• Funny
Reactions: outdoors

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC