Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

NJ 2014 S60 Delivery Confirmed - Jan 17th!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Make sure to look over the car carefully. They left out the floor mats when I took delivery of my gray + last month. I was too excited and didn't notice it until I took it home and gave it a bath.

Thats strange! I'll keep that in mind though. I'm bringing in the car to Lee Berbs/Signature Detailing on 1/22 to get the paint buffed/detailed out, get the entire front of the car XPEL wrapped and the rear Opti-coated. Going to be hard to let it go after only having it for 4 days!

Nope, I'll post updates in this thread instead of my complaining thread now. Delivery date/time pushed back 4 times. Delivery now at 6PM Monday EST (Tonight). Have to wait for my wife to get home from work to drive me there. Will keep you guys updated :)

Nope, I'll post updates in this thread instead of my complaining thread now. Delivery date/time pushed back 4 times. Delivery now at 6PM Monday EST (Tonight). Have to wait for my wife to get home from work to drive me there. Will keep you guys updated :)

Good luck Jared. I'm getting worried that they're going to push back my delivery as well. I'm scheduled for Wednesday night but my status is still showing "in production". There isn't much time left to get the car to me in Chicago by Wednesday night.

Good luck Jared. I'm getting worried that they're going to push back my delivery as well. I'm scheduled for Wednesday night but my status is still showing "in production". There isn't much time left to get the car to me in Chicago by Wednesday night.

Yeah sounds very unlikely. They need 1-2 days just to charge/detail the car.

On the bright side, the service center just sent me this picture! Gah!

FirstPicCropped.jpg

Yeah sounds very unlikely. They need 1-2 days just to charge/detail the car.

On the bright side, the service center just sent me this picture! Gah!

View attachment 41360

Looks great! Tesla is taking Bloomingdale by storm ;) I have a feeling the delays will be quickly forgotten once you're behind the wheel. I had a couple of delays as well so I know the emotional roller coaster, but they are distant memory now!

Well Jared you were right. I decided to email my SC to confirm my Wednesday pick-up only to hear the "good news" that my car is now "officially in production" (I guess this is different than being in "fake production" as per my dashboard status since the 10th) and that it will now be delivered NEXT Wednesday. The delay is frustrating, the lack of communication is maddening. How awkward would it have been if I did show up on Wednesday night expecting to pick up my car based on my dashboard pick-up appointment?