Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

NJ Charging Incentives

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We already have no sales tax on fully electric vehicles in NJ. That's an incredible savings. No need to force additional costs on top of that program to fund sales in my opinion on the general public. It only means our property taxes go up more (unless he funds it from the tax on gas and diesel, then I'm all for it). They should invest in the infrastructure to make electric more viable.

We already have no sales tax on fully electric vehicles in NJ. That's an incredible savings. No need to force additional costs on top of that program to fund sales in my opinion on the general public. It only means our property taxes go up more (unless he funds it from the tax on gas and diesel, then I'm all for it). They should invest in the infrastructure to make electric more viable.
but if taking the money from fossil fuel sales then that dips into the road repair funds which I feel safe presuming are not running a surplus.