Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

NJ - Model S rear facing seats with bumper reinforcement

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Mint set of rear facing seats that get installed in the trunk of the model S. For young kids.

Like new with all mounting hardware and bumper reinforcement which is required to use this. There are directions to install online and I will provide that webpage link.

They were amazing for my first Model S to get 7 people around. I removed them from my first model S and was going to install them on my second model S but for two years it's been sitting. Now I've moved on to another model.

Mint set of rear facing seats that get installed in the trunk of the model S. For young kids.

Like new with all mounting hardware and bumper reinforcement which is required to use this. There are directions to install online and I will provide that webpage link.

They were amazing for my first Model S to get 7 people around. I removed them from my first model S and was going to install them on my second model S but for two years it's been sitting. Now I've moved on to another model.
Asking price please?

Hi there. What year Model S did these come out of? I'm looking to install in a late 2014 P85. I won't need the bumper reinforcer as I have one already. I can offer $1200 for the seat and other hardware, and will pay to ship to Virginia. You could separately sell the bumper reinforcer (I see lots of people looking for these online)...let me know if that works for you.

Hi there. What year Model S did these come out of? I'm looking to install in a late 2014 P85. I won't need the bumper reinforcer as I have one already. I can offer $1200 for the seat and other hardware, and will pay to ship to Virginia. You could separately sell the bumper reinforcer (I see lots of people looking for these online)...let me know if that works for you.
Sorry for the delay. Let’s chat