Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

NJ - Model Y Timeline

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Checked my Tesla Account yesterday and saw the VIN in source!!!

Model Y - LR AWD - White Ext/Black Int - 19"Gemini - 5seat - Autopilot

5/15/20 - Order Date
5/26/20 - Text Update: if Account info is complete by 6/1, can expect delivery mid-to-late June
6/2/20 - Text Update: expect MY to be ready for delivery 2-4 weeks
6/7/20 - Noticed VIN in source code: 96xx​

Can't Wait!!

Hey Roebearr.
I live outside Philly and ordered around the same week as you. I was advised to choose the PUP because that model was to be available before the stealth Performance Y. VIN in source for almost 2 weeks, no updates unprompted. I was told my vehicle was going into production this week. Still waiting...

I'm in NJ. Ordered on 6/6 Model Y - LR AWD - Blue Ext/White Int - 20"Induction - 5seat - Autopilot

Based on my what my advisor said...he did say there are focusing on Black Interior's and 'maybe' he will see some White Interiors rolling off the trucks end of the month. Obviously not mine but others in the queue in central NJ. These NJ advisors must have a decent insight into whats coming since they are handling many different clients. In my area there is only Princeton and Springfield. I am expecting to wait 8 weeks at least....

I’m also in NJ. Ordered originally 1/15/20. Model Y - LR AWD, Red/Black, Gemini wheels, FSD. Modified order on 4/15 to drop FSD, thereby qualifying for NJ EV tax rebate. Received VIN & MVPA on 6/5. VIN #12XXX. Got the text to schedule delivery (Springfield) today, and confirmed date of 6/16. Will add FSD immediately after the sale transaction. I will have to pay sales tax on the FSD, but still better to do this and qualify for the rebate. I am very happy to get the FSD before the July 1 price increase.

Now if they can deliver a nice specimen to me, I will be a happy guy. Planning on adding hitch post sale and getting PPF for the front.

i am in similar boat. However tesla keep changing delivery date.

2/17/20 - Order Date. Blue/White LR AWD.

Waiting for delivery at princeton Tesla. They first scheduled delivery for 6/4.
Later they changed to 6/18 stating shipping delays.
And changed to 6/23 with same reason.

Waiting and waiting...

Ordered 11/2019, but changed config couple of times including hitch addition. Vin assigned, MVPA in my account but no delivery date yet.
White with black interior, Gemini wheels, hitch and no-FSD