Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

NJ SREC Registration Final As is submission timeline

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello,

I am in NJ and I recently got my solar installed by Tesla. The installation was done in late January 2019, got permission to turn on in the first week of Febuary. I have most of the things sorted out however I dont have any information or visiblity in the NJ SREC Registration process from Tesla after the install. I have the original document that states the account is approved and that a final-as built packet is to be submitted by Tesla after the install. I contacted the NJ Rec office and was instructed that Tesla has not yet submitted the final-as built packet. Tesla customer service was not too helpful. All they stated is they see they are waiting on the NJ REC. But they cant tell me if the final as built packet was submited by them or when they plan to submit it.

My Energy Advisor is on leave and wont be back till April. So I am stuck without much help. I was wondering if anyone here from NJ can share their experience on how long the REC approval after the install took.

Thanks

• Helpful
Reactions: streetskooler