TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

NJ Storm

Discussion in 'Model 3' started by RMGumina, Aug 19, 2018.

1. RMGumina

RMGumina Member

After a long wait, finally got my dual motor this week! I have a list of customizations in the que, but snapped a couple pics to start off. Being this car feels like piloting a spaceship I felt this location was appropriate for a first pic...haha

Special thanks to Tracy at VMR for all the help with the custom 20” wheels. The color came out awesome!

• Like x 1
  2. gavine

gavine Petrol Head turned EV Enthusiast

I’m getting an error with your links? Is it just me?

3. brkaus

brkaus Active Member

Not just you

4. RMGumina

RMGumina Member

They seem to work for me, but just created the album... maybe give it a min?

5. capn00

capn00 Member

I am not able to view either, it may be an issue with the permissions on your album.

I am getting an error telling me i "don't have permission to view the media within this album"

6. RMGumina

RMGumina Member

587375E0-EA84-41C8-AC8C-607BABCA9269.jpeg 9D31CF9A-25F4-4B5F-873C-0C56CCB7D47E.jpeg 87A50B4B-061C-4345-8B4C-1F95152ADE64.jpeg

• Like x 3
  7. JPUConn

JPUConn Active Member

Where’s the spoiler from?

8. RMGumina

RMGumina Member

Got the spoiler at RPM.

• Like x 1